Rodmatic has the major advantage of the availability of multi-disciplined skills due to our continuous training policy supported by long term experience gained in the machining of a diverse range of materials including plastics, mild, stainless and high alloy steels, aluminium, brass and titanium.
- A 30,000 ft² production facility
- An installed base of 50 machine tools
- Fast response to customer needs
- A multi-disciplined production team
- Able to invest in turn key projects
- On-going investment in CNC machining technology
- In-house toolroom support
- Small batch to continuous volume production
- ‘One-hit’ machining strategies
- The ability to machine, source processes, stock parts and produce assemblies
- Inventory control services
- Full traceability
As a modern, forward-thinking subcontract business Rodmatic is fastidious to integrate the latest IT hardware and business management techniques with its production strategies to constantly improve the manufacturing effectiveness in support of its customers.